Chic and glamorous white or black cocktail dresses
The red or blue cocktail dress is also the essential garment in your wardrobe, just like the famous „little black dress“. With these outfits you can add a little more flair to your figure. They are very subtle compared to evening dresses.
Their variety is their strength. They allow you to change your style depending on the celebrations and occasions.
As a symbol of elegance, femininity, attraction, beauty and glamour, dear ladies and ladies, this style is available in endless variations (short, long sleeve, knee-length, two-piece, in cotton, in linen, in viscose, with slit, with sleeve, with train, with lace, with corsage, calf-length, white or black or even maxi xxl large sizes for chubby in 42, 44, 46, 48 & 50).
It can be worn on any occasion. It is often short, rather simple and light, so he can be easily combined with everything,, both for small and large festive occasions, eg in long blue or long black.
The cuts are appreciated in this same variety. To enhance their look, you just need to accessorize them. This can be with a hat, high heels, jewelry or a scarf. These elements will change your look.
- You have a last minute party ? You don’t have an outfit planned? No problem, you know you have a cocktail dress in your closet and all you have to do is put it on, accent it with an evening clutch or a minaudiere and a pair of matching pumps, a few jewels and you are ready.
- Get ready to turn heads with our gorgeous doozies. Go for a sophisticated look with a long masterpiece or opt for a chic and feminine mini.
- When to wear cocktail dresses? The characteristic of these compositions lies in their style. They have cuts that make them dressy. As a rule, these variants come in knee length. They set off the curves just right.
- Are you invited to a special event? Flared or straight models are preferred. There are young, elegant designs that show off your beautiful shoulders and legs in style. Whether simple or refined lines, each of our pieces can accentuate your silhouette with cleverly thought-out cut details.
- Do you prefer tight-fitting models? These cuts must be adapted to the theme of the event. They are suitable for a birthday party or a family dinner. For a more conventional occasion, opt for a specialty with a sober look.
- Glamorous, feminine, elegant and modern, from simple black to pastel colors, collections are rich in color and offered in a variety of models. In this way you can wear it with elegance throughout the day or evening.
- What shapes for cocktail dresses? They come in many different shapes. The flowing cuts bring lightness. They are suitable for all body types. They have a marked waist under the chest to give volume. This effect is completed by juxtaposing several pieces of fabric. The impression of transparency enhances the elegance of the whole.
- Whatever you desire, you can’t go wrong with these stunning designs. Choose from our stunning white cocktail dresses, delicate lace, sequins or satin to name a few.
- The material used can be thicker to ensure a better fit. You can choose from long sleeve, short sleeve or strapless models. Strapless or off-the-shoulder styles add a formal touch. These pieces can also be worn in the evening with pretty pumps.
- For those who want to dare something special in good quality, there are elegant chic sometimes gold and silver shell in a variety of patterns and models.
Zb vintage, backless, mermaid, plus size maternity, pink, petrol, deep v neckline, front short and back long or off the shoulder that make us happy.
From creations with plunging necklines to those with boat necklines or bandeaus, you’re sure to make an impression. Wear one of your cocktail dresses with your highest heels and a clutch to complete the look. Vintage, backless, mermaid, plus size maternity, pink, petrol, deep v neckline, short in front and long in back or off the shoulder are the shapes and varieties that make us happy.
They are ready to party the night away.
Remember to accessorize her style to make it elegant.
Shoes take a priority in this set. For a change from stiletto heels, you can opt for platform or wedge models. The ballerina also finds its place in complementing the cocktail dresses. They add freshness to them.
Bustier or strapless, full or tight, sophisticated or light, the shiny pieces will accompany you in both professional and festive evening! Be sure to catch the eye by choosing the perfect dress that will definitely make you stand out.
An imposing bracelet will embellish a bare arm in no time. In the same way, a necklace emphasizes the décolleté.
The copies are also available in special colors such as cream, champagne, dark blue, dark green, blue, bordeaux or even pastel.
Being well dressed is also very important. The hairstyle is crucial. Hair pinned up gives a touch of sobriety. Loose hair on the shoulders loosens up the ensemble.
Just like Carrie, your fashion is your second skin and will never let you down, that’s for sure! You can wear it for a night out or a party as well as for a business dinner with long drinks and other mixed drinks or a family reunion, it suits all occasions, day or night.
Whether you are going to the wedding of your best friends or to the next party in Berlin, there are dresses of your dreams among all the trends of this year: straight, long, old pink, mango, midi, high neck, midnight, beige, figure-hugging or comfortable, high neck or low cut.
You’re ready to go to a party or an unexpected dinner looking chic and elegant in a simple maxi with accents of color: if it’s black, don’t hesitate to wear a fuchsia clutch, for example.
The pieces are available in every price range for women from cheap to exclusive, online in store, retail or even outlet.
And do not forget that you can also wear a short with pattern or rhinestones to be more original, especially if the season allows it.
For their ideas are suitable both retail, online shopping , malls or stores.
Now another store compilation:
Zara, H&M, s oliver, Vertbaudet for babies, children, girls and boys, Zalando Online, cunda, Ottoversand, Madeleine, Peek and Cloppenburg good for older, Amazon, Hennes and Mauritz, About You, Bon Prix, Asos, Karstadt Galeria, Esprit, Primark especially for young people and teenagers, Heine, Orsay, C&A, Deichmann, Otto, and in January and July the Zara Sale.